- Riders must check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure on trail rides.
- Riders must be at least 8 years old on trail rides and 9 years old on backcountry trips.
- Riders aged 17 and under must be accompanied on the ride by a legal guardian.
- Riders must weigh less than 230lbs / 104kg, fully dressed (your weight may need to be verified on our scales).
- Riders must wear fully enclosed shoes (no heels).
- Each rider must be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Riders must be in good physical condition.
- Helmets are mandatory and to be worn by all riders on trail rides and all riders under 18 years on backcountry trips. Helmets are optional but recommended for riders aged 18 years and over.
- All adult riders must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any rider under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
Refunds are not issued if guests are disqualified from riding due to not meeting these requirements.