Combo Package; raft along the family-friendly Kananaskis River, then saddle up for a riverside horseback ride.
Included: Kananaskis River Whitewater Rafting (1:30pm – 5:30pm)
Spend an afternoon on the Kananaskis River getting splashed by the class 2 – 3 whitewater rafting rapids along with pristine landscapes of Kananaskis Provincial Park. It’s the ideal rafting experience for families, friends or as a group outing and you’ll have a chance to play in the rapids surfing waves and swim in the river alongside the raft.
Included: 1 Hour Bow River Horseback Ride (various times available)
This popular Banff horseback ride takes you along the Bow River in Banff while watching for wildlife and enjoying the spectacular scenery. You’ll also ride past the natural sulphur hot springs flowing from the Cave & Basin – the original historic hot springs.
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Kananaskis River Whitewater Rafting Tour for most people include the following:
1.5 - 2 Hours on the Kananaskis River
Optional river swim
Everything is provided!
The best parts of the Bow River Horseback Ride for most people include the following:
Cave & Basin Hot Springs
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- The minimum age is 12 years and the minimum weight per person is 90 lbs. If the guest is unaccompanied by an adult then the minimum age is 16 years old for whitewater rafting, and all minors under 18 years old participating in a horse activity must have a legal guardian on the ride with them.
- The maximum weight per person is 230lbs / 104kg, fully dressed (your weight may need to be verified on our scales).
- Riders must check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Riders must wear fully enclosed shoes (no heels).
- Each rider must be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Riders must be in good physical condition.
- Helmets are mandatory and to be worn by all riders.
- A waiver must be completed for both tours and is a condition of participation, this will be sent through upon booking. In addition, a Parental Consent form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any child under the age of 18 years prior to arrival. This is especially important if you are bringing someone else’s child (under 18 years old) rafting.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
Refunds are not issued if guests are disqualified from participating due to not meeting these requirements.
Please note that the Horseshoe Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour requires a minimum of 8 participants, please call the day prior to confirm the tour.