Combo Package; slide down snowy slopes, soak in the mineral hot springs and snuggle up on a sleigh ride.
Included: Tubing at Banff Mt Norquay (open ticket)
With 8 lanes of high-speed fun, Mt Norquay’s Tube Park is the largest in Alberta. Grab an inflatable tube, ride up the purpose-built magic carpet towing system and get ready to slide down the snowy hill. The tube park also has a small sliding area and a kids play area for the little ones. Located just ten minutes from the town of Banff, Mt. Norquay’s Tube Park offers fresh mountain air, legendary views and an easy adrenalin rush!
Included: Banff Upper Hot Springs (open ticket)
Soak in the steamy hot mineral water at Canada’s highest operating hot spring at 1,585 metres (5,200 feet) as you gaze out at the jagged edges of Mt Rundle. Travelers have coming to ‘take to the waters’ in these soothing, thermal hot springs for more than a century. The Banff Upper Hot Springs are located a short drive from downtown Banff.
Included: Sleigh Ride (various times available)
Ride through Banff’s mountain meadows, western style! Snuggle down under warm wool blankets and enjoy spectacular views of the valley and surrounding mountains on 40-minute quintessential winter experience. Afterwards, warmup by the fireside where you can toast a marshmallow and enjoy a warm drink back at the stables (weather and snow conditions permitting). Sleigh rides depart from Warner Stables, a short walk or drive from downtown Banff.
The best parts for most people for tubing at Mt Norquay include the following:
Alberta's largest tube park
The best parts of the Banff Upper Hot Springs for most people include the following:
Highest operating hot spring in Canada
Amenities and views
The best parts of the Banff Sleigh Ride for most people include the following:
Sleigh ride through the mountain meadows
Hot apple cider and roast marshmallows
- This package has a minimum age of 4 years.
- No entrance is permitted to the tube park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42inches) in height or under 4 years old are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times, staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents/participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is strictly forbidden.
- Management is not responsible for personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or activity associated with snow tubing.
- Children aged 15 years and under must have someone 18 years and older with them for sleigh rides.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the sleigh ride. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any child under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority) for sleigh rides.
- Any minors under 18 years who are not accompanied by an adult must present a pre-signed waiver to go on the sleigh rides.
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent, and may not operate in certain conditions.