Cowboy Cookout Rides, a True Western Experience
Our Banff Cowboy Cookout Rides to 3 Mile Cabin for a western bbq is our most popular family-friendly tour. Experience Banff’s cowboy culture, genuine western hospitality and incredible mountain scenery on this unique horseback adventure. It’s the perfect group activity with a scenic horseback ride or horse-drawn wagon ride along the tranquil Bow River to 3 Mile Cabin for a delicious steak lunch or dinner.
- Choose from a scenic horseback ride or family-friendly wagon ride
- Ride along the Bow River with spectacular mountain views
- Clean, comfortable outdoor facilities with covered outdoor seating
- Enjoy a high quality catered BBQ with steak, baked potatoes, cowboy baked beans and more.
- Children three and under ride free
- Work up an appetite with western games at the 3 Mile Cabin cookout venue while your meal is getting ready.
- This tour is recognized as a Canadian Signature Experience.
*Ask us about private and corporate buyouts. Our covered seating seats up to 60 guests at once.
Wagon Ride with BBQ Cookout
Take a relaxing wagon ride along the Bow River. Re-join the horseback riders in the group for an authentic cowboy dinner. Arrive at 3 Mile Cabin to enjoy genuine western hospitality and some tasty comfort food. But before digging in,
11:30am, 4:00pm, 5:00pm
Horseback Trail Ride with BBQ Cookout
Get a taste of the mountain air with a horseback ride along the base of Sulphur Mountain in Banff, to a delicious cowboy cookout BBQ meal at 3 Mile Cabin. First you'll ride along the Bow River while watching for
8yrs+, 230lbs limit