Cowboy boots, hats and essential gear for you and your horse can all be found at our Trail Rider Store.
The Trail Rider Store is a cornerstone heritage business of Banff National Park and our company headquarters for the largest horse outfitting operation in Alberta.
Located in the heart of Banff Avenue’s historic 100 block.
In April 2014, new partners stepped in providing the perfect opportunity to re-vision this 50-year landmark with latest in western fashion, lifestyle, and gifts appealing to today’s visitor and local customers alike.
Our hand picked collections will fashionably take you from the street to the saddle embracing the Banff Western Lifestyle.
- Cowboy boots by top Canadian brands Boulet and Brahma, Old West and Roper
- Hats by Stetson, Resistol and Outback
- Leather riding and fashion gloves
- Western wear, outerwear, slickers
- Pendleton blankets for home and Paul Brodie/Pendleton boots
- Manitobah Mukluks
- Leather belts and a large selection of belt buckles
- Handbags, wallets and beautiful Western inspired jewelry